Metal Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Car Emblem Sticker - Review

This will be a short review because there's really not much to tell. But if you've seen this Metal Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. car emblem sticker on Ebay, there's a couple of things you may want to know before you buy.
I won one of these in an Ebay auction for $1.89 from a seller in China. The seller also has these for a buy it now price of $3.99 but I wouldn't buy it for that price. The metal is a thin brushed aluminum, and comes with a thin plastic protector that you can pull off to reveal a nice finish... or leave it on to keep the finish protected. It measures 3inches by 3 inches and I will admit, looks pretty good. I would never put this 'car emblem' on a car though, why you ask? This particular sticker is concave, remember its metal all be it thin metal. There is a mounting adhesive on the back, but because its arched, like a badge, its concave on the inside. So the adhesive doesn't fully make contact with the item your sticking it too. Only about half of the actual sticker makes contact. And at speeds of 40mph+ that thing will eventually fly off, or even more likely yanked off by someone while your cars in a parking lot.

I would say if your a fan of the show like I am, get one. It is cool looking and I put mine on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments. Comments are moderated and may take several days to be posted

I have only 2 rules:

1) DO NOT post links to other sites without permission from me. (any post made with an unauthorized link will not be published)

2) NO RUDE/FOUL comments. Your opinion is welcome, but I will not allow offensive or insulting comments towards my opinions or other visitors opinions