Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lego Minifigure Series 11 Bump Dot Codes - USA

Although I just updated my old post with the new minifigure bump codes. This is the post you should keep your eyes on if you're in the United States. We all know Lego releases different bump codes in different areas, so the codes may varies from region to region. The bump codes I've posted so far are from several regions, collected from friends (local & worldwide) and myself who have opened these figures. But I want this post to be only for the US release. So as I make more purchases and find more local codes, I will be changing the bump codes on THIS PHOTO only. So if you're in the US, check back often for the updated photo as I find more US region codes.

California Packaging Code: 419B3
North Carolina Packaging Code: 218B3

PHOTO UPDATED WITH NEW BUMP CODES
Sept 18 2013
 
Thank you to those who have sent me info for updating this

8 comments:

  1. I believe your constable bumps are not correct. Mine only had the two bumps on the left

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY, I may of mis-read mine, those bumps are hard to distinguish sometimes. I just updated with your info.

      Delete
  2. My Gingerbread Man bumps look exactly like holiday elf's are you sure they are correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , I got several of the elfs all with the same bump code. Keep in mind that bump codes aren't always exact. Sometimes Lego may change them up or the position of the pack when stamped could alter the bump codes appearance. Also different packaging distributions could also have different bump codes. Check the 5 digit packaging code to see if it matches my list. Most all my codes are from the California distribution 419B3

      Delete
  3. I'd have to agree with a previous poster as the bumps on mine very clearly matched yours for an elf and a lady robot but they turned out to be a gingerbread man and barbarian. And I did check the code as 419B3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way u make it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to your bump codes, I have found and collected all lego minifigures for lego minifigures series 11 !. Thank you so much !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what he said ^ 1111111111 !

      Delete

I welcome all comments. If you're comment doesn't show up immediately, its because I moderate all comments before they are published. I have only 2 rules:

1) DO NOT post links to other sites without permission from me. (any post made with an unauthorized link will not be published)

2) NO RUDE/FOUL comments. Your opinion is welcome, but I will not allow hurtful comments towards my opinions or other visitors opinions