Thursday, August 8, 2013

Lego Series 11 Minifigures Bump Dot Code

Well we are so close to the new minis coming out, as soon as they do, I will post the bump codes as I open my bags

Any ways, check back on the first week of September, I'll have posted the Series 11 bump dot codes by then. I plan on being the first in line at Lego store they day they arrive on Sept 1st


UPDATED Sept 1st 2013
AS PROMISED - HERE ARE THE NEW BUMP CODES
These codes were supplied by several friends worldwide. Thanks guys!

For bump codes specifically for the minifigures sold in the USA check out my Bump Codes - USA post. That post will continually be updated as I discover new codes here in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments, and all comments will be moderated before they are allowed to be on my blog. I have 2 rules:

1) DO NOT post links to other sites without permission from me. (any post made with an unauthorized link will be deleted)

2) NO RUDE/FOUL comments. Your opinion is welcome, but I will not allow hurtful comments towards my opinions or other visitors opinions